What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube |
Double will be the punishment and humiliation for fornication in Hell:
The sections of this article are:
1- Double will be the punishment and humiliation for
fornication in Hell.
2- How can a conservative Muslim know that whether he would or would not do fornication
if he had the chance?
Muslims must always be cautious of fornication, and must always avoid the situations and the people that would cause for a fornication or adultery to occur. Let us look at what Allah Almighty said in the Noble Quran in 25:63-75:
63. And the servants of (God) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";
64. Those who spend the night in adoration of their Lord prostrate and standing;
65. Those who say, "Our Lord! avert from us the Wrath of Hell, for its Wrath is indeed an affliction grievous,-
66. "Evil indeed is it as an abode, and as a place to rest in";
67. Those who, when they spend, are not extravagant and not niggardly, but hold a just (balance) between those (extremes);
68. Those who invoke not, with God, any other god, nor slay such life as God has made sacred except for just cause, nor commit fornication; - and any that does this (not only) meets punishment.
69. (But) the Penalty on the Day of Judgment will be doubled to him, and he will dwell therein in ignominy,-
70. Unless he repents, believes, and works righteous deeds, for God will change the evil of such persons into good, and God is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful,
71. And whoever repents and does good has truly turned to God with an (acceptable) conversion;-
72. Those who witness no falsehood, and, if they pass by futility, they pass by it with honorable (avoidance);
73. Those who, when they are admonished with the Signs of their Lord, droop not down at them as if they were deaf or blind;
74. And those who pray, "Our Lord! Grant unto us wives and offspring who will be the comfort of our eyes, and give us (the grace) to lead the righteous."
75. Those are the ones who will be rewarded with the highest place in heaven, because of their patient constancy: therein shall they be met with salutations and peace,
In the above Noble Verses we see the following:
1- The real servants of Allah Almighty must always be down to earth and humble themselves to others, and would respond peacefully to the ignorant.
2- They spend the night praying to Allah Almighty through prayers and prostration.
3- They neither spend too much money, nor they are cheap. They keep their wealth spending balanced.
4- They do not take partners with GOD Almighty, nor do they kill innocent souls, nor do they commit fornication.
5- The penalty for those who do any or all of the above sins is double punishment and humiliation in Hell, except for those who repent sincerely and not play games with GOD Almighty, and quit seeking fornication in life, then Allah Almighty would forgive them.
6- They're also honest and just, and don't get involved with nonsense.
7- They are reasonable people, and not deaf and blind in faith.
8- They also pray to Allah Almighty to give them good wives and children, and to enable them to lead people to righteousness.
9- These people will be rewarded the best and highest place in Paradise, and they will be met with salutations and peace.
How can a conservative Muslim know that whether he would or would not do fornication if he had the chance?
Whether you are a Muslim living in a very strict and conservative society where illegal sex and sexuality are rare, or whether you are a Muslim who is living in the West and is kept away from opening up to illegal sex from his people, you should always remember that it is Allah Almighty who determines where we live and what society we belong to, and what parents we're born from.
Every person on earth is put by Allah Almighty through a test. And every person has a unique test and situation that he/she must face and pass. If Allah Almighty chose for you to be born Muslim and to be put in an atmosphere where illegal sex is not possible, then this my dear brother or sister is a blessing to you!
Life and its illegal enjoyments such as gambling, sex, lust, drugs, etc... are not for the believers and for those whom Allah Almighty chose to keep chaste in life by putting them and protecting them in strict and conservative environments. Life and its illegal enjoyments are for the bad and the evil people. Let us look at what Allah Almighty said in the Noble Quran:
"Those who desire the life of the present and its glitter,- to them we shall pay (the price of) their deeds therein,- without diminution. They are those for whom There is nothing in the Hereafter But the Fire: vain Are the designs they frame therein, And of no effect Are the deeds that they do! (The Noble Quran, 11:15-16)"
"The life of this world is alluring to those who reject faith, and they scoff at those who believe. But the righteous will be above them on the Day of Resurrection; for God bestows His abundance without measure on whom He will. (The Noble Quran, 2:212)"
"Those who love the life of this world more than the Hereafter, who hinder (men) from the Path of God and seek therein something crooked: they are astray by a long distance. (The Noble Quran, 14:3)"
Please visit Why does GOD Almighty give the arrogants and wrong-doers much power in life and takes it away from the good people?
Knowing this, Muslims must always try to remain conservative and GOD-fearing at all time, and must always try their honest best to avoid sins and sinning. Playing around and taking risks with sins to try to see what your self would do and how it would react to the temptations is a terrible idea! You must always put all personal egos aside and to thank Allah Almighty for blessing you and keeping you away from the sins of this world. Don't go by your own free will and seek those sins and end up in regrets and losses to satisfy a personal ego or a physical weakness, such as lust for sex. You must always fight lust (whether for sex or money or anything else) with faith and strong personality and confidence, and always keep your faith and trust in Allah Almighty, your Almighty Creator.
What is the punishment for adultery in Islam?
The Mercy of Allah Almighty and the wisdom of the age of 40 in Islam.
Back to Women in Islam VS Christianity.
Justice for all in Islam.
Why does GOD Almighty give the arrogants and wrong-doers much power in life and takes it away from the good people?
Send your comments.
Back to Main Page.
What's new | A-Z | Discuss & Blog | Youtube